Job Market Spain

With unemployment at 19-20% in Spain, there is high competition for jobs. About 60% of employees have permanent contracts, which mean that they have legal restrictions to being fired, high severance pay and, overall, a very protected job. The remaining 40% work under fixed term, often short-lived, temporary contracts, with no severance pay.

Job Market China

China has the second largest economy in the world behind the US, with a population of more than 1.3 billion. China, has a 4.1 percent urban unemployment rate. China’s job market is under great pressure this year as nearly 7 million college graduates have entered the job market.